Have decided to 'blog' my life - why not, everybody else seems to be doing it.
And these days, what with working full time and all, Facebook just doesn't seem to have enough space to write my week down and communicate with those that I have simply not had the time (or energy some days!) to call or call in on.
So, hopefully, by doing it this way, I can share Will's and my happenings with those people that matter....without having to send them one of those emails that mean 'I'm thinking of you, so I'll send you a joke to show you that I'm thinking of you'.
Instead, I'll force you to think of ME while you read this blog (if you can be bothered). Hahahahaha.
Janeane
PS: This photo is of us as we waited for the train to take us to the Model Train show at Caulfield Racecourse on Sunday. Will had an absolute ball, I took lots of pics, but have uploaded them to Facebook. I think from now on, with all of this extra space to write about our adventures, I will put them here instead.
PPS: I don't really want the world seeing my life in words, so I'm setting this blog to private status (if possible, shall investigate now). This means, I suppose, that unless you have been willing to create your own login, you will be unable to read it. This means, I suppose, that what I just wrote becomes superfluous. This means, I suppose, that I LOOOOVE using big words like 'superfluous', that I'm not sure I can actually spell.
No comments:
Post a Comment